Dallas Peering Exchange
We are proud to announce that we have recently added the Equinix Dallas Peering Exchange to our backbone network. The new 10Gbit per second link provides more capacity for our customers exchanging traffic with other networks, such as Amazon, Softlayer, Netflix, Apple, Microsoft and Google.
The Equinix Peering Exchange in Dallas is one of the largest peering exchanges located in North America, and provides the best connectivity from our customers to their customers and business partners across other various networks and cloud services.
Equinix Dallas Data Centers
Equinix growing Dallas campus provides a strategic hub for 375+ companies, its total co-location footprint to 185,000+ square feet at full build. Dallas customers choose from a broad range of network services from 125+ competing providers. These companies interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain, deploy Equinix Performance Hub™ and leverage Equinix Cloud Exchange™ to gain control over IT cost and performance issues.
The Dallas-Fort Worth region has long been a major Internet and network peering exchange point. Equinix Dallas data centers serve a high concentration of telecommunications companies and are a major communications hub for the southern U.S.
Equinix Dallas co-location centers also offer:
- 6 IBXs with 185,000+ square feet of co-location space.
- The largest Internet Exchange in the South Central U.S.
- Direct connections to 125+ network service providers for unparalleled choice of broadband service providers.
- Over 176,000+ square feet of co-location footprint at the Dallas Infomart, one of the largest multi-tenant datacenter / telecom buildings in the South Central U.S.
Dallas IBX® Benefits
- Mobile messaging and voice services hub
- Access to Central American routes
- Close proximity to Dallas / Fort Worth metro area broadband users – one of the top 10 largest metro areas in the U.S. with nearly 7 million residents
- Presence of multiple CDNs to improve end-user experience
2,950 total views, 0 views today