FIBER TO THE BUILDING
The Smart Choice for Internet, Voice and Data Network Solutions
Network requests from voice/data/video, SaaS and cloud-based applications are driving higher bandwidth requirements for organizations. Smartcom fiber is the standard for conveying elite broadband and telecommunications services with unequaled dependability.
Smartcom’s Fiber to the Building services take advantage of our 1,000+ route miles of Texas fiber and two data centers to rapidly connect businesses to the Internet, create customized networking solutions and achieve private, public or hybrid cloud applications.
Bundled FOR SUCCESS:
Smartcom fiber is currently connected to more than 22 COs (central offices) and Carrier POPs (point-of-presence) throughout South Texas. Using these COs/POPs as aggregation points, Smartcom can expand fiber rapidly and effortlessly to buildings, offering specially-priced service bundles.
- Internet Access: From 10 Mbps up to 100 Gbps speeds.
- Internet & Voice: Internet access and SIP Trunking with unlimited long distance calling.
- Internet, Voice & Data Center Co-location: High- performance and resilient network infrastructure for VPN and cloud solutions, includes the option of a half or full cabinet at any Smartcom’s data centers.
- Internet, Voice, Point-to-Point Line & Data Center Co-location: A half or full cabinet at Smartcom’s data center, private/dedicated fiber connection to your server, high-speed Internet access and SIP Trunking with unlimited long distance calling.
- Committed customer account managers for hassle- free installation and continuing customer care.
5,848 total views, 4 views today