Ethernet LAN Service (E-LAN)
Have several offices that you would like to connect seamlessly? The ability to share vast amounts of data between them – in real-time, with absolute security and without the management headaches – can be its own competitive advantage.
Smartcoms’ E-LAN solution is designed to easily extend the reach of your corporate LAN and shift your business into high gear. Leveraging Smartcoms’ virtual Ethernet switch and fiber network, E-LAN provides the capacity and flexibility your company needs to handle bandwidth-hungry applications like videoconferencing, storage networking, and on-demand software. It’s business in the fast lane, where you’re in total control.
Leverage Smartcoms’ E-LAN Service to:
- Connect the LANs of two or more locations (such as headquarters, a branch office, a data center, and/or a call center) in a secured, Layer 2 virtual environment.
- Achieve high quality, any-to-any communications between sites. Ideal for voice, video, and critical data intensive operations.
- Reduce operating expenses by replacing expensive point-to-point WAN connections.
- Focus on your core business, reducing time and internal resources required to manage a WAN network.
The Smartcom Advantage:
- Fast provisioning: E-LAN is easy to set up and add more sites as your business grows.
- Flexibility: Any-to-any connectivity enables seamless interaction between all your locations.
- Scalability: Upgrade easily with bandwidth options from 5Mbps to 10Gbps.
- Predictable performance: Our fully-owned fiber network provides quality you can count on.
5,554 total views, 4 views today