Virtual Private Network Service for Wide Area Networks
Widespread locations, constantly connected, with privacy and simplicity – these are the ultimate benefits of a wide area network (WAN) that performs seamlessly to support your business. An ill-conceived WAN architecture can cost too much, move too slowly, or open your network to security threats.
Smartcom’s MPLS IP-VPN service offers the ideal combination of performance, privacy and cost-effectiveness. It’s a simplified solution to manage multiple applications (voice, data, video) over a single network, while ensuring your most critical traffic comes first.
Leverage Smartcom’s MPLS IP-VPN to:
- Establish high-speed, direct connections (multipoint-to-multipoint) between multiple, distant locations such as headquarters and branch offices.
- Take advantage of converged voice and data services such as VoIP and videoconferencing.
- Realize cost savings by replacing outdated network technology and expensive equipment required to maintain legacy VPNs.
- Achieve greater information security compared with public Internet solutions.
The Smartcom Advantage:
- Flexibility: Support for multiple access technologies including TDM, SONET and Ethernet to any or all of your locations.
- Scalability: Upgrade easily with bandwidth options from 1.5Mbps to 1Gbps.
- Intelligence: High-performance, layer 3 routing over a self-healing fiber backbone.
6,416 total views, 2 views today