Data Center Co-location
Sophisticated Facilities for Security, Reliability and Redundancy
When information is the heart of your business, accept nothing less than complete and total data security.
Smartcom provides co-location facilities and services to keep your company working through the worst case scenario.
Our Texas data centers are digital fortresses including fully redundant infrastructure; best-in-class power and cooling; powerful security; and adaptable connectivity to our state-of-the-art fiber optic network. It all adds up to impenetrable security for your crucial data, and a better night’s rest for you.
Leverage Smartcom’s Data Center
Co-location Services to:
- Meet your storage and security needs without the high expenses of building and managing your own data center.
- Achieve data redundancy required for calamity recuperation and business continuity plans.
- Redundant UPS power with generator backup
- Fully redundant HVAC system
- 24 x 7 x 365 critical monitoring/disaster prevention
- 24 x 7 x 365 secure access to all facilities
- Hands on support
- Numerous carrier Internet backbones
The Smartcom Advantage:
- Geographic diversity: Data centers available in Laredo, Brownsville, and San Antonio.
- Flexibility: Various space offerings (full and half cabinets), power configurations, and connectivity options
- Expertise and support: Our experienced technicians provide an extremely thorough migration process, and our local support team is always on call to resolve any issues with the urgency your business deserves
3,416 total views, 6 views today